(Republic of Cameroon)
République du Cameroun
"Paix – Travail – Patrie" (បារាំង)
"Peace – Work – Fatherland"
Ô Cameroun, Berceau de nos Ancêtres (បារាំង)
O Cameroon, Cradle of our Forefathers a
|ភាសាផ្លូវការ||French and English|
|រដ្ឋាភិបាល||Dominant-party presidential state|
|-||Prime Minister||Philémon Yang|
|Independence from France|
|-||Declared||1 January 1960|
|-||Annexation of former
|1 October 1961|
|-||សរុប||475.442 គ.ម.២ (54th)
|-||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន July 2012||19,406,100  (58th)|
|ផសស (យអទ)||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន 2012|
|ផសស (មធ្យម)||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន 2012|
|ជីនី (2007)|| 38.9
ទាប · 150th
|រូបិយបណ្ណ||Central African CFA franc (
|-||Summer (DST)||not observed (មសស+1)|
|ក.||These are the titles as given in the Constitution of the Republic of Cameroon, Article X. The French version of the song is sometimes called Chant de Ralliement, as in National Anthems of the World; and the English version "O Cameroon, Cradle of Our Forefathers", as in DeLancey and DeLancey 61.|
កាមេរូន, officially the Republic of Cameroon (បារាំង: République du Cameroun), is a country in west Central Africa. It is bordered by Nigeria to the west; Chad to the northeast; the Central African Republic to the east; and Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of the Congo to the south. Cameroon's coastline lies on the Bight of Bonny, part of the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. The country is called "Africa in miniature" for its geological and cultural diversity. Natural features include beaches, deserts, mountains, rainforests, and savannas. The highest point is Mount Cameroon in the southwest, and the largest cities are Douala, Yaoundé and Garoua. Cameroon is home to over 200 different linguistic groups. The country is well known for its native styles of music, particularly makossa and bikutsi, and for its successful national football team. French and English are the official languages.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Portal/images/g' not found.
- "Cameroon"។ Infoplease។ http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0107382.html។ បានយកមក 27 May 2011។
- "Cameroon"។ The World Factbook។ https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cm.html។ បានយកមក 21 July 2012។
- "Rapport de présentation des résultats définitifs" (ជាFrench) (PDF)។ Institut national de la statistique។ p. 6។ http://www.statistics-cameroon.org/downloads/Rapport_de_presentation_3_RGPH.pdf។ បានយកមក 21 July 2012។
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Distribution of family income – Gini index"។ The World Factbook។ CIA។ https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2172.html។ បានយកមក 2009-09-01។
- "Background Note: Cameroon". October 2006. United States Department of State. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon". Amnesty International Report 2006. Amnesty International Publications. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon". Country Reports on Human Rights Practices, 6 March 2007. Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, U.S. Department of State. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon". Human Development Report 2006. United Nations Development Programme. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon". The World Factbook. United States Central Intelligence Agency. 15 March 2007. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon". UNAIDS. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon (2006)". Country Report: 2006 Edition. Freedom House, Inc. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Cameroon – Annual Report 2007". Reporters without Borders. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "CAMEROON: New anti-corruption drive leaves many sceptical". 27 January 2006. IRIN. UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Constitution of the Republic of Cameroon (English and French versions). 18 January 1996. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- "Corruption Perceptions Index 2007". Transparency International. Accessed 28 September 2007.
- DeLancey, Mark W., and Mark Dike DeLancey (2000): Historical Dictionary of the Republic of Cameroon (3rd ed.). Lanham, Maryland: The Scarecrow Press.
- Demographic Yearbook 2004. United Nations Statistics Division.
- "2006 Elections to the Human Rights Council: Background information on candidate countries". May 2006. Amnesty International Publications. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Fanso, V. G. (1989). Cameroon History for Secondary Schools and Colleges, Vol. 1: From Prehistoric Times to the Nineteenth Century. Hong Kong: Macmillan Education Ltd.
- Fitzpatrick, Mary (2002). "Cameroon." Lonely Planet West Africa, 5th ed. China: Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd.
- Fomensky, R., M. Gwanfogbe, and F. Tsala, editorial advisers (1985) Macmillan School Atlas for Cameroon. Malaysia: Macmillan Education Ltd.
- Fonge, Fuabeh P. (1997). Modernization without Development in Africa: Patterns of Change and Continuity in Post-Independence Cameroonian Public Service. Trenton, New Jersey: Africa World Press, Inc.
- Geschiere, Peter (1997). The Modernity of Witchcraft: Politics and the Occult in Postcolonial Africa. Charlottesville: University Press of Virginia.
- Gwanfogbe, Mathew, Ambrose Meligui, Jean Moukam, and Jeanette Nguoghia (1983). Geography of Cameroon. Hong Kong: Macmillan Education Ltd.
- "Highest Average Annual Precipitation Extremes". Global Measured Extremes of Temperature and Precipitation, National Climatic Data Center, 9 August 2004. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Hudgens, Jim, and Richard Trillo (1999). West Africa: The Rough Guide. 3rd ed. London: Rough Guides Ltd.
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (28 May 2007). "Cameroon: Population Movement; DREF Bulletin no. MDRCM004". ReliefWeb. Accessed 18 June 2007.
- Kandemeh, Emmanuel (17 July 2007). "Journalists Warned against Declaring Election Results", Cameroon Tribune. Accessed 18 July 2007.
- Lantum, Daniel M., and Martin Ekeke Monono (2005). "Republic of Cameroon", Who Global Atlas of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine. World Health Organization.
- MacDonald, Brian S. (1997). "Case Study 4: Cameroon", Military Spending in Developing Countries: How Much Is Too Much? McGill-Queen's University Press.
- Matthews, Andy (12 March 2008). "Cameroon protests in USA", Africa News. Accessed 13 March 2008.
- Mbaku, John Mukum (2005). Culture and Customs of Cameroon. Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.
- Musa, Tansa (8 April 2008). "Biya plan to keep power in Cameroon clears hurdle". Reuters. Accessed 9 April 2008.
- Musa, Tansa (27 June 2007). "Gunmen kill one, kidnap 22 in Cameroon near CAR". Reuters. Accessed 27 June 2007.
- Neba, Aaron (1999). Modern Geography of the Republic of Cameroon, 3rd ed. Bamenda: Neba Publishers.
- Niba, Francis Ngwa (20 February 2007). "New language for divided Cameroon". BBC News. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Njeuma, Dorothy L. (no date). "Country Profiles: Cameroon". The Boston College Center for International Higher Education. Accessed 11 April 2008.
- Nkemngu, Martin A. (11 March 2008). "Facts and Figures of the Tragic Protests", Cameroon Tribune. Accessed 12 March 2008.
- Nkolo, Jean-Victor, and Graeme Ewens (2000). "Cameroon: Music of a Small Continent". World Music, Volume 1: Africa, Europe and the Middle East. London: Rough Guides Ltd.
- "Rank Order – Area". The World Factbook. United States Central Intelligence Agency. 15 March 2007. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Sa'ah, Randy Joe (23 June 2006). "Cameroon girls battle 'breast ironing'". BBC News. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- Swarovski Orchestra (2004). National Anthems of the World. Koch International Classics. Audio CD.
- Volet, Jean-Marie (10 November 2006). "Cameroon Literature at a glance". Reading women writers and African literatures. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- West, Ben (2004). Cameroon: The Bradt Travel Guide. Guilford, Connecticut: The Globe Pequot Press Inc.
- Wight, Susannah, ed. (2006). Cameroon. Spain: MTH Multimedia S.L.
- "World Economic and Financial Surveys". World Economic Outlook Database, International Monetary Fund. September 2006. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- World Population Prospects: The 2006 Revision Population Database. 2006. United Nations Population Division. Accessed 6 April 2007.
- 2011. "Corruption Perceptions Index" Accessed 5 April 2012
|រូបភាពនិងមីឌាពី Wikimedia Commons
- Presidency of the Republic of Cameroon
- Prime Minister's Office
- National Assembly of Cameroon
- Global Integrity Report: Cameroon has reporting on anti-corruption in Cameroon
- Chief of State and Cabinet Members
- General information
- Cameroon ច្រកចូលនៅក្នុង សៀវភៅការពិតពិភពលោក
- Cameroon from UCB Libraries GovPubs
- កាមេរូន នៅគម្រោងបញ្ជីរាយឈ្មោះបើកទូលាយ
- Cameroon profile from the BBC News
- Key Development Forecasts for Cameroon from International Futures