Open melting point data[កែប្រែ]
In February 2011 Alfa Aesar released over 10,000 melting points of compounds from their catalog as open data. These data have been curated and are freely available for download. These data have been used to create a random forest model for melting point prediction which is now available as a free-to-use webservice. Highly curated and open melting point data are also available from Nature Precedings.
- Liquidus temperature
- List of elements by melting point
- Melting points of the elements (data page)
- Phases of matter
- Triple point
- Slip melting point
- Solidus temperature
- Bradley, J-C., (2011), Alfa Aesar melting point data now openly available
- Open Melting Point Datasets. Lxsrv7.oru.edu. Retrieved on 2013-09-13.
- Bradley, J-C. and Lang A.S.I.D. (2011) Random Forest model for melting point prediction. onschallenge.wikispaces.com
- Predict melting point from SMILES. Qsardb.org. Retrieved on 2013-09-13.
- ONS Open Melting Point Collection. Precedings.nature.com. Retrieved on 2013-09-13.
- Haynes, William M., រៀ. (2011)។ CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (92nd ed. រ.រ.)។ CRC Press។ ល.ស.ប.អ. 1439855110។
- Melting and boiling point tables vol. 1 by Thomas Carnelley (Harrison, London, 1885–1887)
- Melting and boiling point tables vol. 2 by Thomas Carnelley (Harrison, London, 1885–1887)
- ONS melting point explorer Over 10,000 Open Data melting points.