|Part of a series on|
រញ្ជួយផែនដី គឺជាបាតុភូតធម្មជាតិដែលបណ្តាលមកពី a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust that creates seismic waves. The seismicity, seismism or seismic activity of an area refers to the frequency, type and size of earthquakes experienced over a period of time.
- Deborah R. Coen. The Earthquake Observers: Disaster Science From Lisbon to Richter (University of Chicago Press; 2012) 348 pages; explores both scientific and popular coverage
- Donald Hyndman, David Hyndman (2009). "Chapter 3: Earthquakes and their causes". Natural Hazards and Disasters (2nd ed.). Brooks/Cole: Cengage Learning. ISBN 0-495-31667-9.
- Earthquake Hazards Program of the U.S. Geological Survey
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre a real-time earthquake information website
- Seismological Society of America
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
- Open Directory - Earthquakes
- World earthquake map captures every rumble since 1898 —Mother Nature Network (MNN) (29 June 2012)