|ប្រធាន||David M. Malone|
The United Nations University (UNU) is the academic and research arm of the United Nations. It was established in 1973 with the goal of serving the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations  through research, education, capacity building and policy advice. The UNU undertakes research, education, policy advice and capacity building working on the pressing global problems of human survival, development and welfare that are the concern of the United Nations and its member states. The United Nations University is the sole UN entity authorized by the UN General Assembly to grant degrees as well as function as a think tank for the United Nations system. It provides a bridge between the UN and the international academic, policy-making and private sector communities.
- General Assemblyសហប្រជាជាតិ Document 9149-Add.2 session 28 Revised Draft Charter of the United Nations University នៅថ្ងៃ 30 October 1969
- General Assemblyសហប្រជាជាតិ Resolution 3081 session 28 United Nations University នៅថ្ងៃ 6 December 1969
- United Nations University Headquarters
- United Nations University Vice-Rectorate in Europe (UNU-ViE)
- United Nations University Office in Paris (UNU-OP)
- United Nations University Office in New York (UNU-ONY)