|អត្ថបទនេះ ត្រូវការបកប្រែ ទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ។
អត្ថបទនេះត្រូបានសរសេរជាភាសាផ្សេង ដែលមិនមែនជាភាសាខ្មែរ។ បើសិនជាអត្ថបទទុកសម្រាប់អ្នកអានមកពី សហគមន៍នៃភាសាមួយនេះ វាគួរតែចែកចាយទៅវិគីភីឌាជាភាសានោះ. សូមមើល បញ្ជីនៃគម្រោងវិគីភីឌាទាំងអស់។
សូមមើល ច្រកចូលអត្ថបទនេះ លើក្រុមទំព័រដែលត្រូវការបំណកប្រែទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ ដើម្បីពិភាក្សា ។ ប្រសិនបើ អត្ថបទមិនត្រូវបានសរសេរជាភាសាខ្មែរឡើងវិញទេ ក្នុងរយៈពេលពីរអាទិត្យទៀត អត្ថបទនឹងត្រូវចុះបញ្ជីដើម្បីរំលុបចោល និង/ឬ ប្ដូរវាទៅកាន់វិគីភីឌាជាភាសាដើមរបស់វាវិញ ។
បើសិនជាលោកអ្នក គ្រាន់តែចង់បិទស្លាកទំព័រនេះត្រូវការបំណកប្រែ សូមបញ្ចូល
ទៅខាងក្រោម នៃផ្នែក នៃក្រុមទំព័រនេះត្រូវការបំណកប្រែទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ ។
បាល់ទាត់ (ភាសាអង់គ្លេស: association football ឬ soccer) គឺជាកីឡាមួយប្រភេទដែលលេង-ប្រកួតរវាងក្រុម២។ It is usually called football, but in some countries, such as the United States, it is called soccer. In Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, Canada and Republic of Ireland, both words are commonly used.
ក្រុមនីមួយៗ មានកីឡាករចំនួន១១នាក់ ដែលចូលលេងលើទីលានប្រកួត ដែលក្នុងចំណោមនោះ មានម្នាក់ជាអ្នកចាំទី ហើយកីឡាករដទៃទាំង១០នាក់ទៀតជា "outfield players." The game is played by kicking a ball into the opponent's goal. A match has 90 minutes of play, with a break of 15 minutes in the middle. The break in the middle is called half-time.
|Part of a series of articles on
|Track and field athletics
|Ice Hockey· Skating
There are many competitions for football, for both football clubs and countries. Football clubs usually play other teams in their own country, with a few exceptions. Cardiff City F.C. from Wales for example, play in the English leagues and in the English FA Cup.
Groups such as UEFA and FIFA organise international competitions between clubs and countries. Clubs play in competitions such as UEFA Champions League or UEFA Cup, and countries play for the World Cup or a continental trophy such as the European Championship.
The FIFA World Cup takes place every four years between national teams, and is the world's most popular sporting event, even more popular than the Olympic Games. In football, there are two main types of competitions. In a "league", all of the teams play the same number of games, but in a "cup", teams leave the competition when they lose, until the last two teams play each other to decide the winner.
If a game is tied after 90 minutes, the game will continue onto extra time. Extra time may be up to 30 minutes maximum, before a penalty shootout occurs.
Who plays football [កែប្រែ]
Football is the world's most popular sport. It is played in more countries than any other game. In fact, FIFA (the Federation Internationale de Football Association) has more members than the United Nations. It is played by both males and females.
In Europe, the main competitions to compete to be the best in Europe are the Champions League for the top teams from the top leagues in each country in Europe. Then there is UEFA Europa League which is for the next best teams from each member of the UEFA.
The most successful club in the world is Rangers F.C. from Scotland, who have won more major titles than any other team in the world. They have won the country's league 51 times which is a world record. Other successful clubs are Real Madrid and FC Barcelona from Spain, Palmeiras from Brazil or Manchester United F.C. from England.
- Players may not use their hands or arms (handball), except the goalkeeper, who may use them within his own penalty area (penalty areas are in front of both goals).
- Players may not trip or push each other (a foul).
- Players may not hold each other or stop other players from getting to the ball (obstruction).
- Players who commit bad fouls get shown a yellow card. Players who commit really bad fouls, or get shown two yellow cards in the same game, get shown a red card. Players who get shown a red card get sent off the field and cannot finish playing the game. In some competitions (like the Premier League in England) you miss the next game (suspended) if you get a red card, or pick up 5 yellow cards during the season.
- The ball is out of play if it crosses the boundaries.
- If a player kicks the ball out of play at the side of the field, the other team gets to throw the ball back into play (a throw in).
- If a player kicks the ball out of play at their end of the field, the other team kicks the ball back into play from the corner (a corner kick);
- If a player kicks the ball out of play at the other end of the field, the other team kicks the ball back into play from directly in front of the goal (a goal kick);
- The offside rule means that there have to be at least two defenders between the attacker and the defenders' goal when the attacker's teammate passes the ball to him/her. One of the two defenders often is the goalkeeper.
- When a player scores he is not allowed to jump into the crowd. If he does he will get a yellow card. The same applies to lifting their shirt in celebration.
- Players must not abuse referees in any way (verbally or physically).
- World’s most watched TV sports events: 2006
- "Total Number of Championships"។ Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation។ 23 November 2006។ http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/kamprec.html#tnc។
- "Glasgow Rangers - 100 Trophies"។ Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation។ 21 October 2001។ http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/rangers-100trophies.html។