Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resin extraction – method of harvesting resin from trees
- Balsam of Peru – a balsam used in food and drink for flavoring, in perfumes and toiletries for fragrance, and in medicine and pharmaceutical items.
- Mastic (plant resin) – resin from the Pistacia lentiscus tree
- Pitch (resin)
- Kino (gum) – a plant gum similar to resin
- Biodegradable – plant resins are naturally biodegradable in many circumstances.
- Resin casting – casting with a resin, usually using a synthetic not a natural resin.
- Polyresin – a hard, synthetic resin for casting in molds