ទិន្នន័យបើកចំហ Open data គឺជាទស្សនៈគំនិតមួយដែលថា ទិន្នន័យគប្បីផ្សព្វផ្សាយឲ្យទូលំទូលាយ ដែលមនុស្សគ្រប់គ្នាអាចស្វែងរក-ទទួលបានដោយសេរី ក្នុងការប្រើប្រាស់ បោះផ្សាយឡើងវិញតាមដែលខ្លួនចង់ ដោយគ្មានការរឹតបណ្តឹងដាក់កំហិតពី ការរក្សាសិទ្ធិ ប៉ាតង់ ឬយន្ដការរឹតបណ្ដឹងដទៃទៀត (merchanisms of control)។  The goals of the open data movement are similar to those of other "Open" movements such as open source, open hardware, open content, and open access. The philosophy behind open data has been long established (for example in the Mertonian tradition of science), but the term "open data" itself is recent, gaining popularity with the rise of the Internet and World Wide Web and, especially, with the launch of open-data government initiatives such as Data.gov and Data.gov.uk.
|This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. Please improve this article by removing excessive and inappropriate external links. (May 2012)|
Several national governments have created web sites to distribute a portion of the data they collect. It is a concept for a collaborative project in municipal Government to create and organize Culture for Open Data or Open government data. A list of over 200 local, regional and national open data catalogues is available on the open source datacatalogs.org project, which aims to be a comprehensive list of data catalogues from around the world. Prominent examples include:
- datospublicos.gob.ar - Argentine government open-data website. Launched in August 2013.
- bahiablanca.opendata.junar.com - Bahía Blanca municipal open-data website. Launched in Oct 2012.
- dados.gov.br - Brazilian government open-data website. Launched in December 2011.
- dados.gov.pt - Portuguese government open-data website.
- data.belgium.be - Belgian government open-data website. Still in beta, but usable.
- data.gc.ca - Canadian government open-data website. Launched in March 2011.
- data.gouv.fr - French government open-data website. Launched in December 2011.
- data.gov - U.S. government open-data website. Launched in May 2009.
- data.gov.au - Australian government open-data website. Launched in March 2011.
- data.gov.in - India Government open-data website. Launched in 2012.
- data.gov.it - Italian government open-data website. Launched in October 2011.
- data.gov.ma - Moroccan government open-data website. Launched in April 2011.
- data.gov.uk - U.K. government open-data website. Launched in September 2009.
- data.govt.nz - New Zealand Government initiative to publish Government Data under Creative Commons licences, defined further at NZ GOAL. launched in Nov 2009.
- data.gv.at - Austrian Government open-data website.
- data.norge.no - Norwegian government open-data website. Launched in April 2010.
- data.overheid.nl - Dutch government open-data website. Launched in Oct 2011.
- date.gov.md - Moldavian government open-data website.
- daten-deutschland.de - German Government open-data website. Launched in February 2013.
- datos.gob.cl - Chilean government open-data website. Launched in Sept 2011.
- datos.gob.es - Spanish government open-data website. Launched in October 2011.
- datos.gub.uy - Uruguayan government open-data website. Launched in November 2011.
- datosabiertos.gob.go.cr - Costa Rican government open-data website. Launched in Oct 2012.
- geodata.gov.gr - Greece's open government geospatial data Launched 21 July 2010, as a state initiative.
- Ghana Open Data Initiative - Ghana government open-data website, GODI. Launched in February 2012.
- govdata.de - German government open-data website. Launched in February 2013.
- lima.datosabiertos.pe - Metropolitan Municipality of Lima open-data website.
- opendata.ee - Estonian government open-data website.
- open-data.europa.eu - European Commission Data Portal.
- opendata.go.ke - Kenyan government open-data website. Launched in Jul 2011.
- opengovdata.ru - OpenGovData Russia Catalog. Launched in 2010, private initiative.
- большоеправительство.рф - Russian Open Government Portal
- paloalto.opendata.junar.com - City of Palo Alto municipal open-data website. Launched in Aug 2012.
- rotterdamopendata.nl - Rotterdam municipal open-data website, launched August 2012.
- satupemerintah.net - Indonesian Government open-data website.
- http://www.egypt.gov.eg/english/general/Open_Gov_Data_Initiative.aspx - Egyptian government open data initiative.
Additionally, other levels of government have established open data websites. There are many government entities pursuing Open Data in Canada. Data.gov lists the sites of a total of 31 US states, 13 cities, and > 150 agencies and subagencies providing open data; e.g. the state of California, US.
The United Nations has an open data website that publishes statistical data from Member States and UN Agencies:
- Open Data in the United Kingdom
- The Open Institute
- Open Data Institute
- Open Knowledge Foundation
- Open State Foundation
- Hack de Overheid
- Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Sunlight Foundation
- w3.org 
- Blue Obelisk
- Information Retrieval Facility
- International Development Research Centre
- OMG standard
- "Wikitalia ovvero la partecipazione civica dopo e oltre i referendum"។ Libertiamo។ 21 October 2011។ http://www.libertiamo.it/2011/10/21/wikitalia-ovvero-la-partecipazione-civica-dopo-e-oltre-i-referendum/។ បានយកមក 7 November 2011។
- "Open Government Data Catalogues"។ http://www.epractice.eu/en/news/340341។
- "Open Government Data Catalogues"។ http://opengovernmentdata.org/data/catalogues/។
- "Free our data" (The Guardian technology section)
- Linking Open Data on the Semantic Web
- Open Data - An Introduction - from the Open Knowledge Foundation
- OpenDefinition - defining 'openness' in relation to content and data
- #opendata - short film about open government data from the Open Knowledge Foundation
- OpenPSI the (OpenPSI project) is a community effort to create UK government linked data service that supports research. It is a collaboration between the University of Southampton and the UK government, led by OPSI at the National Archive and is supported by JISC funding.
- Talis Community License
- Open Data Commons Database Licence (an update to the Talis Community License)
- Open Data Commons - legal tools for open data
- The Data Hub - a community hub for open data powered by the Open Knowledge Foundation's open source CKAN data portal platform
- Video of Tim Berners-Lee at TED (conference) 2009 calling for "Raw Data Now"
- Six minute Video of Tim Berners-Lee at TED (conference) 2010 showing examples of open data
- Open Data Stack Exchange, Q&A forum on open data
- Video of Alper Çuğun at Dutch E-Culture Days 2012 talking about the importance of open data