|This ទំព័រគំរូ may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a user page or subpage requested to be deleted by its user. Note that in some cases such pages may need to be retained for administrative purposes. Before deleting, administrators are advised to check the contribution history of such pages to be sure they are not deleting a user talk page that has been moved. See CSD U1.
If this ទំព័រគំរូ does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, please remove this notice.Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google: web, news.
This page was last edited by វ័ណថារិទ្ធ 300439277 seconds កន្លងទៅ
|Speedy deletion templates|
|ទំព័រគំរូនេះត្រូវបានប្រើដោយការតម្លើងតាមបទដ្ឋាននៃទ្វីងខល។ ប្រសិនបើអ្នកគ្រោងនឹងធ្វើបម្លាស់ប្តូរធំធេងទៅកាន់ទំព័រគំរូនេះ ឬជ្រើសតាំងវាសម្រាប់ការលុបចេញ សូមជូនដំណឹងដល់អ្នកប្រើប្រាស់របស់ទ្វីងខល និងអ្នករក្សានៅសន្ទនាជាការគួរ។|
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- Where DiffLink is a URL for a diff showing where the user requested deletion. This is obviously not required if the user places the template, or if the deletion request is on the listed page
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace for vandalism warning templates on a vandal's talk page.
|This documentation is automatically generated by Template:Db doc|