(Asian Development Bank)
|បាវចនា||Fighting poverty in Asia and the Pacific|
|ការកកើត||២២ សីហា ១៩៦៦|
|ទីស្នាក់ការ||Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, ប្រទេសហ្វីលីពីន|
|អង្គការមេ||Board of Directors|
ធនាគារអភិវឌ្ឍន៍អាស៊ី (អង់គ្លេស ៖ Asian Development Bank, ADB) is a regional development bank established on 22 August 1966 to facilitate economic development of countries in Asia. The bank admits the members of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly known as the United Nations Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East) and non-regional developed countries. From 31 members at its establishment, ADB now has 67 members - of which 48 are from within Asia and the Pacific and 19 outside. ADB was modeled closely on the World Bank, and has a similar weighted voting system where votes are distributed in proportion with member's capital subscriptions.
ADB has 67 members (as of 2 February 2007). Names are as recognized by ADB.
The year after a member's name indicates the year of membership. At the time a country ceases to be a member, the Bank shall arrange for the repurchase of such country's shares by the Bank as a part of the settlement of accounts with such country in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4 of this Article.
- វិទ្យាស្ថានធនាគារអភិវឌ្ឍន៍អាស៊ី (ADBI)
- African Development Bank
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Asian Clearing Union
- International Monetary Fund
- About: Management, adb.org.
- December 2012 Management and Staff Representation
- Ming, Wan (Winter, 1995-1996)។ "Japan and the Asian Development Bank"។ Pacific Affairs (University of British Columbia) 68 (4): 509–528។ អ.វ.ល.:10.2307/2761274។ JSTOR 2761274។ បានដាក់ទុកឯកសារ ពី នៅថ្ងៃ 2012-12-11។ https://archive.is/9vV4។
- Asian Development Bank Annual Report (December 2012)
- ADB Graduation policy
- Agreement Establishing the Asian Development Bank។ Asian Development Bank។ http://www.adb.org/documents/agreement-establishing-asian-development-bank-adb-charter។ បានយកមក 2007-12-10
- Joined as Kingdom of Laos, succeeded by Lao PDR in 1975
- Taipei,China's Fact Sheet on the ADB website
- Joined as China, Republic of representing not only Taiwan Area, but also nominally Mainland China until 1986. However, its share of Bank capital was based on the size of Taiwan's capital, unlike the World Bank and IMF where the government in Taiwan had had a share. The representation was succeeded by People's Republic of China in 1986. However, the ROC was allowed to retain its membership, but under the name of Taipei, China — a name it protests. Uniquely, this allows both sides of the Taiwan Straits to be represented at the institution.
- Formerly ទំព័រគំរូ:ទិន្នន័យប្រទេស South Vietnam until 1975
- Joined as "Hong Kong"
- Founding member; joined as West Germany.
- Bank Information Center
- គេហទំព៍រ ADB
- វិទ្យាស្ថាន ADB
- "Inequality Worsens across Asia", Dollars & Sense magazine, November/December 2007. Article discussing recent reports from the ADB.
- "The right business environment" Youth unemployment in Asia. An interview with Jesus Felipe, advisor in the Economics and Research Department of ADB.