រដ្ឋាភិបាលជាទូទៅអនុវត្តគោលនយោបាយកសិកម្មជាមួយនឹងគោលដៅក្នុងការសម្រេចបានលទ្ធផលជាក់លាក់ណាមួយនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារផលិតផលកសិកម្មក្នុងស្រុក។ ឧទាហរណ៍ លទ្ធផលទាំងនោះ អាចជា a guaranteed supply level, ស្ថេរភាពតម្លៃ, គុណភាពផលិតផល, product selection, បម្រើបម្រាស់ដីធ្លី ឬ employment ។
- www.reformthecap.eu: assessment of agricultural policies and summaries of relevant studies
- IFAP: International Federation of Agricultural Producers
- OECD: Food, Agriculture and Fisheries (OECD Department of Trade and Agriculture)
- OECD Statistics Portal
- FAO: Monitoring African Food and Agricultural Policies
- kickAAS (Kick all agricultural subsidies)
- The Globalist | Global Agriculture -- Getting Tough on ... - November 12, 2003
- Ag Observatory from the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Ashish's Niti (Developing countries should take advantage of agricultural subsidies)
- India together
- Larry Elliott, The Guardian, June 15, 2005, "West accused of concealing farm subsidies: Oxfam says EU and US are exploiting loopholes and using creative accounting to avoid real trade concessions to developing countries"
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Sophia Murphy, Ben Lilliston and Mary Beth Lake, February 2005, "WTO Agreement on Agriculture: A Decade of Dumping", Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Kym Anderson and Will Martin (2005), "Agriculture Market Access: The Key to Doha Success", World Bank, June 2005 - over half the gains to developing countries from global agricultural reforms would come from liberalization by developing countries themselves.
- Food Security and Ag-Biotech News — provides balanced global news on policies related to genetically modified (GM) crops
- David Bullock Lecture: Comparing Agricultural Policy in the EU and US - European Union Center at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.