|អត្ថបទនេះ ត្រូវការបកប្រែ ទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ។ |
អត្ថបទនេះត្រូវបានសរសេរជាភាសាផ្សេង ដែលមិនមែនជាភាសាខ្មែរ។ បើសិនជាអត្ថបទទុកសម្រាប់អ្នកអានមកពី សហគមន៍នៃភាសាមួយនេះ វាគួរតែចែកចាយទៅវិគីភីឌាជាភាសានោះ. សូមមើល បញ្ជីនៃគម្រោងវិគីភីឌាទាំងអស់។
សូមមើល ច្រកចូលអត្ថបទនេះ លើក្រុមទំព័រដែលត្រូវការបំណកប្រែទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ ដើម្បីពិភាក្សា ។ ប្រសិនបើ អត្ថបទមិនត្រូវបានសរសេរជាភាសាខ្មែរឡើងវិញទេ ក្នុងរយៈពេលពីរអាទិត្យទៀត អត្ថបទនឹងត្រូវចុះបញ្ជីដើម្បីលុបចោល និង/ឬ ប្ដូរវាទៅកាន់វិគីភីឌាជាភាសាដើមរបស់វាវិញ ។
បើសិនជាលោកអ្នក គ្រាន់តែចង់បិទស្លាកទំព័រនេះត្រូវការបំណកប្រែ សូមបញ្ចូល
ទៅខាងក្រោម នៃផ្នែក នៃក្រុមទំព័រនេះត្រូវការបំណកប្រែទៅជាភាសាខ្មែរ ។
Jamhuri ya Kenya (Kiswahili)
|បាវចនា: "Harambee" (Kiswahili)
"Let us all pull together"
|បទភ្លេង: Ee Mungu Nguvu Yetu
O God of all creation
|រដ្ឋាភិបាល||Unitary presidential constitutional republic|
|-||Deputy President||William Ruto|
|-||Speaker of the Senate||Kenneth Lusaka|
|-||Speaker of the National Assembly||Justin Muturi|
|-||Attorney General||Githu Muigai|
|-||from the United Kingdom||12 December 1963|
|-||Republic declared||12 December 1964|
|-||សរុប||580.367 គ.ម.២ (48th)
|-||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន 2017||48,655,760 (28th)|
|ផសស (យអទ)||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន 2017|
|ផសស (មធ្យម)||ការប៉ាន់ស្មាន 2017|
មធ្យម · 48th
|លអម (2015)|| 0.555
មធ្យម · 146th
|រូបិយបណ្ណ||Kenyan shilling (
| According to the CIA, estimates for this country explicitly take into account the effects of mortality because of AIDS; this can result in lower life expectancy, higher infant mortality and death rates, lower population and growth rates, and changes in the distribution of population by age and sex, than would otherwise be expected.|
កេនយ៉ា (អង់គ្លេស ៖ Kenya; //; locally [ˈkɛɲa] ( ស្ដាប់)) មានឈ្មោះផ្លូវការថា សាធារណរដ្ឋកេនយ៉ា គឺជាប្រទេសមួយនៅទ្វីបអាហ្វ្រិក និងជាសមាជិកស្ថាបនិកនៃ សហគមន៍អាហ្វ្រិកខាងកើត (East African Community : EAC) មានធានីនិងទីក្រុងធំបំផុតគឺទីក្រុងណៃរ៉ូប៊ី. Kenya's territory lies on the equator and overlies the East African Rift covering a diverse and expansive terrain that extends roughly from Lake Victoria to Lake Turkana (formerly called Lake Rudolf) and further south-east to the Indian Ocean. It is bordered by Tanzania to the south and southwest, Uganda to the west, South Sudan to the north-west, Ethiopia to the north and Somalia to the north-east. Kenya covers ៥៨១៣០៩ គ.ម២ (២២៤៤៤៥ ម៉ាយ ក.), and had a population of approximately 48 million people in January 2017.
Kenya has a warm and humid tropical climate on its Indian Ocean coastline. The climate is cooler in the savannah grasslands around the capital city, Nairobi, and especially closer to Mount Kenya, which has snow permanently on its peaks. Further inland are highlands in Central and Rift Valley regions where tea and coffee are grown as cash crops which are major foreign revenue earners. In the West are Nyanza and Western regions, there is an equatorial, hot and dry climate which becomes humid around Lake Victoria, the largest tropical fresh-water lake in the world. This gives way to temperate and forested hilly areas in the neighbouring western region. The north-eastern regions along the border with Somalia and Ethiopia are arid and semi-arid areas with near-desert landscapes. Kenya is known for its world class athletes in track and field and rugby. Thanks to its diverse climate and geography, expansive wildlife reserves and national parks such as the East and West Tsavo National Park, Amboseli National Park, Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru National Park, Aberdares National Park and white sand beaches at the Coastal region, Kenya is home to the modern safari and has several world heritage sites such as Lamu and numerous beaches, including in Diani, Bamburi and Kilifi, where international yachting competitions are held every year.
The African Great Lakes region, which Kenya is a part of, has been inhabited by humans since the Lower Paleolithic period. By the first millennium AD, the Bantu expansion had reached the area from West-Central Africa. The borders of the modern state consequently comprise the crossroads of the Niger-Congo, Nilo-Saharan and Afroasiatic areas of the continent, representing most major ethnolinguistic groups found in Africa. Bantu and Nilotic populations together constitute around 97% of the nation's residents. European and Arab presence in coastal Mombasa dates to the Early Modern period; European exploration of the interior began in the 19th century. The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, which starting in 1920 gave way to the Kenya Colony. Kenya obtained independence in December 1963. Following a referendum in August 2010 and adoption of a new constitution, Kenya is now divided into 47 semi-autonomous counties, governed by elected governors.
The capital, Nairobi, is a regional commercial hub. The economy of Kenya is the largest by GDP in East and Central Africa. Agriculture is a major employer; the country traditionally exports tea and coffee and has more recently begun to export fresh flowers to Europe. The service industry is also a major economic driver. Additionally, Kenya is a member of the East African Community trade bloc.
- Constitution (2009) Art. 7 [National, official and other languages] "(1) The national language of the Republic is Kiswahili. (2) The official languages of the Republic are Kiswahili and English. (3) The State shall–-–- (a) promote and protect the diversity of language of the people of Kenya; and (b) promote the development and use of indigenous languages, Kenyan Sign language, Braille and other communication formats and technologies accessible to persons with disabilities."
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- (PDF) Demographic Yearbook – Table 3: Population by sex, rate of population increase, surface area and density។ United Nations Statistics Division។ 2012។ http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/dyb/dyb2012/Table03.pdf។ បានយកមក 4 September 2017។ http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/dyb/dyb2012.htm
- countrymeters.info។ "Kenya population 2017 – Current population of Kenya"។ http://countrymeters.info/en/Kenya។
- "Kenya 2009 Population and housing census highlights"។ បានដាក់ទុកឯកសារ ពី នៅថ្ងៃ 10 August 2013។ https://web.archive.org/web/20130810182358/http://www.knbs.or.ke/Census%20Results/KNBS%20Brochure.pdf។ បានយកមក 22 May 2011។ . http://www.knbs.or.ke.
- "Report for Selected Countries and Subjects (valuation of Kenya GDP)"។ International Monetary Fund។ http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2017/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=51&pr.y=12&sy=2017&ey=2020&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=664&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=។
- "Human Development Report 2014"។ United Nations។ 2014។ http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr14-summary-en.pdf។ បានយកមក 26 July 2014។
- "2016 Human Development Report"។ United Nations។ 2016។ http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2016_human_development_report.pdf។ បានយកមក 9 April 2017។
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Ethiopia GDP purchasing power 2010: 86 billion. Imf.org. 14 September 2006.
- Kenya GDP purchasing power 2010: 66 Billion. Imf.org. 14 September 2006.