- WP:A redirects here. You may be looking for វិគីភីឌា:Announcements
Administrators, also called admins or sysops (system operators), are users who can use special tools that help keep Wikipedia running smoothly. They can use these tools because they are trusted by the community, but this does not make them better or more important than anybody else. The opinion of an administrator, for example, should not be counted as more important than the opinion of a person who chooses to change Wikipedia with an IP address just because they have administrator rights.
អ្នកអភិបាល ជាអ្នកដែលមានសិទ្ធិយ៉ាងទូលំទូលាយក្នុងការប្រើប្រាស់វិគីភីឌា មានសិទ្ធិលុបអត្ថបទ ការពារទំព័រ ហាមឃាត់អ្នកប្រើប្រាស់ ជាដើម។ នៅក្នុងវិគីភីឌា ភាសាអង់គ្លេស អ្នកអភិបាលត្រូវបានគេស្គាល់ថាជា Administrator(s) ឬ Sysop(s):System Operator។
ចប្ចុប្បន្ននេះ ក្រុមអ្នកអភិបាលយើង មានសមាជិកចំនួន ៥នាក់។
- ១ ការងាររបស់អ្នកអភិបាល /Administrative tools
- ២ អ្នកការិយាល័យ /Bureaucrat
- ៣ អ្នកត្រួតពិនិត្យអ្នកប្រើប្រាស់ /CheckUser
- ៤ /Oversighter
- ៥ បញ្ជីរាយនាម សមាជិកនៃក្រុមអ្នកអភិបាល /List of administrators
- ៦ Requesting administrator, bureaucrat, checkuser or oversighter rights
- ៧ មើលផងដែរ
ការងាររបស់អ្នកអភិបាល /Administrative tools[កែប្រែ]
They can delete and undelete pages. Pages can be deleted because of a request for deletion or they can be quickly deleted under policy. Undeletion requests should be made at វិគីភីឌា:Requests for undeletion.
លុបចោលកំណែ /Revision Delete[កែប្រែ]
Administrators can also hide revisions of a page from public view by deleting them. Only other administrators can see the deleted revisions. Revisions should only be hidden in special cases, listed here.
- Requests for protection can be made at វិគីភីឌា:Administrators' noticeboard. Please remember that pages are usually protected when there is vandalism or an edit war happening, and not to prevent vandalism that has not happened.
They can block and unblock users who are causing trouble.
- Requests should be made at វិគីភីឌា:Vandalism in progress but only if the user has been disruptive. Requests made in bad faith may result in you yourself being blocked. Blocks are different to bans.
They can rollback changes. This lets them quickly undo all the changes by a user to a page if they are the newest changes. The change is automatically marked as a small change and gives the following change summary:
- m Reverted changes by User A (talk) to last version by User B
To use bot rollback, you type in the URL http://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Example&bot=1 replacing Example with the user name, and then you can rollback changes and hide them from the recent changes along with the rolled back edit, but this should only be used for large amounts of vandalism, like with a vandalbot.
- Users can also be given the rollback tool. You can make requests at requests for rollback.
នាំចូលទំព័រ /Import pages[កែប្រែ]
They can import pages from other Wikipedias.
មើលទំព័រដែលមិនបានតាមដាន /View unwatched pages[កែប្រែ]
They can see which pages are not on someone's watchlist.
គ្រប់គ្រងសិទ្ធអ្នកប្រើប្រាស់ /Manage userrights[កែប្រែ]
They can give some user rights to others. They can add or remove rollback, IP block exempt and the flood flag for all accounts.
A bureaucrat can do a few more things than an administrator, but they should only use these while acting on consensus. Bureaucrats can give administrator or bureaucrat rights to other users, following a successful request on វិគីភីឌា:Requests for permissions. On the Simple English Wikipedia bureaucrats can also remove administrator status following a successful request for removal of rights (deadminship), or in certain emergency situations for protection of the wiki. They can also "flag" bots, which means to hide their contributions from the new changes and put them in the bot group. Bureaucrats can also help users who want to change their username. Requests for name changes should be made directly to the talk page of one of the listed bureaucrats, or on វិគីភីឌា:Changing username.
A select few administrators have checkuser access. They can see the IP addresses of named editors. They can also see which users edit from certain IP addresses, as well as some information on the browser used for editing. There are many rules as to who can become a CheckUser, and how CheckUsers have to behave. These rules are listed on the CheckUser policy page. CheckUsers can help fight vandalism this way. CheckUser requests can be made at វិគីភីឌា:Requests for checkuser.
Certain administrators have oversighter access. Page revisions can be hidden or removed from the public history so they can only be seen by other oversighters and developers. The right is a sensitive one, and removes private data that can cause legal problems. There are many rules as to who can become an oversighter, and how oversighters have to behave. These rules are listed on the Oversighter policy page. Oversighters can help fight vandalism this way. Oversighter requests should only be made privately, and not on Wikipedia. See the Oversighter page.
បញ្ជីរាយនាម សមាជិកនៃក្រុមអ្នកអភិបាល /List of administrators[កែប្រែ]
- An automated list of accounts with administrator rights is available at ពិសេស:បញ្ជីអ្នកអភិបាល។
10 November 2010
10 November 2006
10 November 2006
Requesting administrator, bureaucrat, checkuser or oversighter rights[កែប្រែ]
Users who want to request administrator, bureaucrat, checkuser or oversighter rights can do this at Wikipedia:Requests for permissions. Note that only administrators can become bureaucrats, checkusers or oversighters.
- វិគីភីឌា:Criteria for administratorship
- វិគីភីឌា:Inactive administrators
- វិគីភីឌា:Administrators' noticeboard, where to talk with administrators
- meta:Administrators of various Wikipedias
- Administrator logs
- Bureaucrat logs
- Checkuser logs
- Checkuser log [restricted]
- Oversighter logs